Check out this great testimonial from Huntsville's ourvalleyevents.com!
Download Floorpan (pdf)
108 Laurel Street - New Construction
Rooms: 3 Bed / 3 Bath
Location: West Bluff Neighborhood
What could be more suited to life in Gorham's Bluff than coming home to a space that feels like a cozy mountain lodge? A Southern Living plan designed by Birmingham's Dungan-Nequette architects, its distinctive exterior features stacked stone columns crafted by local stonemasons, cedar shake shingles and a lovely eyebrow dormer in the English craftsman style. An open foyer and see-through fireplace creates an airy, expansive space upon entrance, and the versatile upstairs blends form, function, and flexibility while providing lots of room for storage and a view of the bluff. A great option for a first or second home!
Builder: New Neighborhood Builders, Inc.
Siding: Hardi Plank
Roof: Cedar Shake Shingle, 50-Year Warranty
Foundation: Stacked Stone
- Professionally Landscaped
- Heart Pine Hardwood Floors
- Double-sided Fireplace with Gas Logs
- Moen Fixtures in Kitchen and Bathrooms
- GE Profile Appliances
- Custom Wood Cabinets and Granite Countertops
- Spa Showers
- Custom Tile Work in All Bathrooms
- Ceiling Fans in All Bedrooms, Living Room and Porches
- Pull Down Attic Storage with Detached Custom Ladder
- Weathershield Aluminum Clad Windows
- Programmable Thermostats
- Tankless Electric Water Heater