Check out this great testimonial from Huntsville's ourvalleyevents.com!
304 Gorham Drive
Rooms: 3 Bed / 4 Bath
Location: West Bluff Neighborhood
This utterly unique home exudes elegance and charm while maintaining a multigenerational appeal. Loaded with eye-catching custom detail, including columns, molding, trim, mantels, and glass-front cabinets, this is truly a house for all seasons. Up-and-down front and side porches are ideal for summer entertaining, while fireplaces in the living room, dining room, "keeping room," and study provide ample opportunities for curling up with a good book and a warm drink when the weather gets chilly. Bluffside views, an English garden lush with perennials, and a furnished mother-in-law suite above the garage make this home an absolute must-see.
- Master Suite and Two Guest Bedrooms with Private Baths
- Master Bath with Jacuzzi Tub, Limestone Surround, and Separate Steam Shower
- Living Room and Dining Room Separated by Wood-Burning, Double-Sided Fireplace with Single-Piece Granite Surround, Custom Mantel, and Gas Ignition
- Kitchen with Granite Countertops, Antique Pine Island, and Adjacent "Keeping Room" with Fireplace and Pine Floor-to-Ceiling Bookcases and Cabinets
- Versatile Study with Plenty of Room for Two Workspaces and Ample Tech Compatibility
- Pocket doors and Adjacent Private Bathroom with Handicap-Accessible Shower Allow for Converting Study Into a Downstairs Guest Room
- Centralized Stereo, Inside and Out
- Garage Suite Fully Furnished with Queen Bed
- Featured in Second Home, Fall 1998
- Winner of 1998 Aurora Award: Best in Alabama